Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DANIEL WEBSTER 1, DEVIL 0 Updated

Ding, dong, the psycho's gone!!!!

No more shall I hang my head in shame that Alan Grayson is my representative.  Praise God, haleluia!!  Congratulations, Daniel Webster.  It was a dirty fight, but you handled it with dignity. 

It looks like Nancy Pelosi will no longer be Speaker of the House.  Fox News is projecting a 60 seat gain for republicans, far more than the 39 needed to take the majority.

I just want to know when they will be airing footage of Pelosi handing over the gavel to Boehner on CSPAN.  I want to DVR it so I can watch that sweet, sweet moment over and over and over again.  January 3rd just can't come soon enough....

With all of the heady projections of 70+ seats going red and a possible Senate takeover, all I really wanted was three things:

1. Alan Grayson loses reelection.  Badly loses.  I'm talking double digits.
2. Nancy Pelosi loses the majority and thus her Speakership.
3. Harry Reid loses reelection.

Well, I've gotten two out of three so far, but I'm really hoping for a hat trick.  I'm waiting anxiously for the returns from Nevada and will post an update when there is some news.

UPDATE:  With 30% of precincts reporting, Harry Reid is in the lead, 51-44.  Well, two out of three ain't bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment