Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year!  I hope the new year brings you health, wealth and great happiness. 

In the new year, I hope our country has a resurgence of prosperity and unity.  I hope our leaders in Washington get a clue and stop the insane tax and spend agenda and return to the conservativve roots that made this country great. 

And if they don't, I hope that in November we the voters replace their sorry hides.

I'm looking forward to what 2010 holds.  It's always exciting to think about what may come, and this election year makes it even more exciting.

2010 is shaping up to be a big year.  We have the passage of ObamaCare coming up - or maybe not, if we're lucky and some of our elected representatives come out from under Pelosi's spell and decide they don't want to commit career suicide for a fatally flawed bill that will do more harm than good.  There is also Cap and Trade and amnesty looming on the horizon  for our protesting pleasure, so I will certainly not be lacking in material to blog about. 

I don't know about you, but I think it will be a politically turbulent year...

I look forward to the coming fight, and I hope you join me - there's plenty of work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment