Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HELLO, SAN DIEGO! Updated

Wow. The new ACORN tape is really a bombshell.

This time they target the San Diego ACORN office. The man they dealt with was quite a winner. Not only did he talk to them about helping smuggle in the under aged girls over the border (he also recommended just setting up shop in Tijuana, because he 'has friends'), but at the end, he was inquiring where Hannah works and what her rates were. A little something to get her started, I'm sure.

Real one-on-one humanitarianism.

I will post the video as soon as they post it on biggovernment.com.

UPDATE: Here it is! I find myself saying 'wow' a lot, but...WOW! Attorney Juan Carlos gives new meaning to immigration assistance. The fact that he wanted to be a partner in their little enterprise was quite appalling. A new low, without doubt. I'm pretty sure that's a RICO offense. I do have a bit of a problem with all of the editing, though. That will be pointed out by ACORN supporters at every opportunity. I'd be interested to see the unedited versions, and I hope they release them soon. I still haven't found a reaction from ACORN on the latest video. I'll post it when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment