Friday, August 14, 2009

ERRRRRGGGGHH!!

Just a little note to say how upset I am that my beloved Eagles have apparently lost their collective minds. I can't imagine what they were thinking when they signed Michael Vick as backup QB, but I can imagine there are some pretty pissed off fans out there, myself and my cousin among them.

And trust me, you don't want to tick off Jay (or Philly fans in general)!

Here's hoping this doesn't turn around and bite us in the ass like the Terrell Owens fiasco did. I'm trying to be optimistic and give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm just so disgusted by his crimes that I'm having a hard time.

But, to be fair, everyone deserves a second chance, right?

I just wish it were another team offering him that chance - like, say, Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment