Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CAN I GET AN AMEN?

Came across this when I was doing some research and had to share. From nj.com:

"Obama said the financial state of New Jersey was not Corzine's fault, saying it "didn't start under Jon's watch."
"I have something to report: We have the worst financial crisis since the great depression," he said. "By the way that didn't start under Jon's watch. That didn't start on my watch. I wasn't sworn in yet. We got a little bit of revisionist history, a little selective memory going on, a little amnesia about how we got into this mess.""

The 'It ain't my fault, Mom' routine is getting old, first of all.

Second, beautifully articulated as usual, Mr. President --

""We got a little bit of revisionist history, a little selective memory going on, a little amnesia about how we got into this mess.""

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment