Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HIDE THE DECLINE

Uh-oh.  ClimateGate has hit YouTube.  The neo-pravda media are refusing to mention the scandal, but I have a feeling it's about to go viral:



It's time to contact the media and DEMAND they start investigating this scam.  This is a criminal enterprise that could potentially cost us trillions of dollars.  I am keeping a close eye on this issue.  I think not only should there be investigations, but that those involved should face jail time.  I'd love to know what the Goracle (Mr. Consensus) knew about all of this.

In his usual tone-deaf way, the Annointed One has said that he will be going to Copenhagen for the climate talks and says that they are nearing a deal

CBS has actually reported on the issue, so there is hope that it might be picked up by the rest of the media.

Yeah, I know, I know, there I go, being an optimist again...

Oh, and if the phrase 'Hide the Decline' has tickled your fancy, you can now get the ClimateGate T-shirt!  Captialism - it's a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment